This is the official Instagram page of Connections of Cumberland County (CCC) in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This page was created to provide people who live and work in Fayetteville, North Carolina and the Cumberland County area or others with an interest in accessing information about the agency and a platform with which to interact with the community. This page is monitored and managed by the Marketing Coordinator.
• Posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• “Friending” between CCC staff, board members, interns, or volunteers and a community member does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the CCC’s Instagram page are not to be considered the opinion of CCC; nor does CCC endorse any third party comments on this page.
• CCC reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Marketing Coordinator, Executive Director or Marketing Committee. Inappropriate material may include, but not limited to:
• Sexual comments
• Strong Language
• Political content
• Only the Marketing Coordinator or a designated web administrator may post items to the page.
• If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, you may send it to us through a private [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.] message.
• CCC welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page.
• CCC reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate, offensive, and/or detract from the intent of the post; including, but not limited to, comments that:
• Are profane or offensive
• Are not in context to the site or discussion thread
• Are excessive in length
• Discloses any proprietary information.
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others
• Include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity
• Spam or advertisement
• Have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy
• Include copyrighted material that belongs to another person
• Contain links to inappropriate websites.